Monday, March 30, 2009

And My Wife Thinks I Got It Bad,And Monday's Truck Race




I just wanted to share this picture I took on Friday Mar. 27, on the way to my hometown to attend a funeral.I had stopped in Lacombe,Alberta to drop off a resume when I noticed this tow truck parked outside a body shop.I wish I would of had time to see if the owner was around and ask some questions about him and the truck, maybe next time.


Congrats. to Kevin Harvick for winning Mondays CWTS race,congrats. to Kyle Busch for making a rookie mistake by crossing the pit road commitment line, sending him to the back for the green ,white, checker finish, then looking like a fool as he ran away after the race, congrats to KHI for a one-two finish and finally congrats. to J.R Fitzpatrick(the Canadian guy) for posting a solid 21st place finish. All in all I thought it was a great race, the type that reminds one of why he or she loves watching racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment