Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Love You Mark But I Can't Pick You For My Fantasy League

I'm really looking forward to this weekends race at Talledega mainly because it's always a crap shoot as to who will win. Although Mark Martin is the driver I root for the most, I won't be picking him this week for my fantasy cup league same as I didn't pick him last week. The reason being is, I have picked him twice and both times he either blew an engine or blew a tire. In my gut I really thought Mark would win last week at Pheonix so I didn't pick him so as not to jinx him and it worked he won. As a matter of fact it seems most guys I pick, no matter how good they are, don't do very good that week, so if I ever give any advice as to who to pick as winners do the opposite(lol).

Dale Jr. and Joey L. sure need a good run this weekend, things so far aren't looking good for either of them. I really don't like either of them because I think that they are both overrated, but I will still wish both of them the best this weekend. I hope Joe Nemechek has a good showing this week, he needs it also and being it's a plate race his chances are just as good as anyone else's.

By the way if anyone is undecided as who to vote for,for the Allstar race, A.J. is my choice and even though I really think that he will race his way in , I'm probably jinxing him by saying that, so to be on the safe side all of my votes are going to him.

Good luck to all the drivers this weekend and happy race viewing to all of us that have to watch it from our living rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment